AMARDEEP EYE CARE - Patients and Visitors
We provide for our Patients
- Convenient and continuous access
- Courteous and safe care
- Preventive/supportive care & info.
- Most current medical technology, equipment & services
- Assurance of rights including pain management, privacy and participation in decisions
- Efficient & timely service
- Positive outcomes
We fulfill Expectations of our Employees
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Continuous Education and development programs
- Open communication with leaders
- Healthy work environment
- Equipment and training
- Work-life balance
Our Commitment towards the Community
- Preventative and supportive eye care information
- Community organization support
- Convenient access
- Safe and effective eye care
How to get an appointment?
A form will be given to the visitor of the website to enter the details of his/her appointment with the below mentioned credentials.
Registration no: / Op no: (if previously registered the old number can be given ):
Select Doctor and department:
(After clicking on the submit button given in the form the details will be mailed to concerned mail id)
Along with this:
“Terms and conditions will be given”
Online/Offline appointment booking
Except in cases of emergencies, all patients are requested to get their appointments fixed in advance as far as possible, to avoid unnecessary waiting. All services are being provided on token seniority basis only. Priority will be given only for vulnerable patients.
Appointments can be fixed up to 7 days in advance by Telephone No:9495732077 preferably between 10am and 5pm on all working days , website- www.amardeepdiyaeyecare.com,
email – firstname.lastname@example.org, in person or through a representative.
WALK IN CLINIC – The patient can walk in for consultation with our panel of consultants “without prior appointment”, however there have to take token from dispensing machine and wait for their turn.
Infants who are born premature and who are referred by their pediatrician for screening of the retina (ROP screening) are examined on all weekdays without appointment. They should produce a letter of reference from the pediatrician to enable immediate examination.
In case of reference, it is desirable to bring a reference letter from your eye doctor, which should provide details of your ailment.
The outpatient department functions from 9.00am to 6.00pm on all weekdays.
Hospital is closed on Sundays and Notified Public Holidays.
Any valuable suggestions/complaints - mail at email@example.com or dial 9446732077.
Insurance and cashless facilities
3. Kerala Minerals & Metals Corpn Ltd.., Chavara
4. Malayala Manorama
5. TTK Healthcare P Ltd – Third Party Administrators for Insurance Companies.
6. Family Health Plan Ltd – Third Party Administrators for Insurance Companies.
7. Medi Assist India P Ltd – Third Party Administrators for Insurance Companies.
8. Dedicated Healthcare Services (I) P. Ltd.
9. Star Health & Allied Insurance Co Ltd.
10. E-Meditek Solutions Ltd.
11. Good Health Plan Ltd.
12. MD India Healthcare Services P Ltd.
13. ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co Ltd.
For enquiries : 04742732077
For booking : 9495732077